http://johnbukkake.com/
John Bukkake, professor of Facial dermatology.
http://johnbukkake.com/
John Bukkake, professor of Facial dermatology.
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
You can't make stuff like that up.............that is funny.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Wow that can't be true that he chose that profession.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Maybe it's his secret serum that keeps em lookin younger longer when they go there...lol...that is the worst name ever. Sad thing is alot of folks don't even know what that means.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Actually, I think that's a GOOD thing.
Good for him maybe...but, imagine overhearing a convo..and some lady singing the praises of Dr. Bukkake...and how he has kept her face looking younger, gives her all the best creams for her face, etc etc. Or even worse, the teen that gets Bukkake for their acne...and that was the only thing that had ever worked for them, etc etc. I'd lose it..lol.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks